Complete your 5-day Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor training with our experienced instructors and obtain the practical auditing skills required to perform audits against quality management systems as either part of a team or an audit team leader.
This popular course provides an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems.
Our Quality Lead Auditor 5-day training focuses on:
- Management systems and quality auditing principles
- Audit planning and best practice
- Management Systems documentation
- Role and responsibilities of an auditor
- Effective evidence gathering and producing reports on findings
- Leading Management Systems Audit Teams
- Performing an efficient and value-adding audit in alignment with ISO 9001 guidelines
- Full practical understanding through a mock-up audit session.
This course is ideal for those looking to gain lead auditor qualifications in order to conduct internal, external or third-party audits of QMS.
For more information, visit our Quality Lead Auditor Course page.