Audit Integrated Management Systems
An Integrated Management System (IMS) is the result of combining your quality management system, environmental management system, safety management system and/or food safety management system.
More and more companies are realising the spared duplicity and other advantages of integrating their management systems into one manual, one system and often, one person coordinating all compliance. Consequently the need for qualified Integrated Lead Auditors is rising.
Our Integrated Management System Lead Auditor Course is delivered across 5 days and provides a comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 before delving into the practical auditing skills required to perform audits against integrated management systems as either part of a team or an audit team leader. It also provides a comprehensive understanding of ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems.
This course includes modules AU, QM, EM, OH-45001 & TL (Exemplar Global TPECS). Recognition of prior learning will be awarded for Modules AU & TL if they have been completed within the previous three years.
Management Systems Auditing1 Day
Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:20151 Day
Environmental Systems ISO 14001:20151 Day
Safety Management Systems ISO 450011 Day
Roleplay and examination1 Day
Who Should Attend?
- If you are developing, implementing and/or maintaining an Integrated Management System
- Quality, Environmental and/or OHS Consultants
- Auditors wanting to consolidate existing knowledge into a formal qualification
- If you want to improve an existing Integrated Management System
- If you want to conduct internal audits of an QMS/EMS/WHS management system
- If you want to conduct external audits of an QMS/EMS/WHS management system as part of a team or an audit team leader
This Course is in module format such that the first day provides an introduction to auditing management systems and the skills required for auditing (Module AU) and those extra responsibilities of a Lead Auditor (Module TL). The subsequent three days focus on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 in detail, respectively (Modules QM, EM & OH-45001). The fifth day comprises of the mock lead audit and written examination.
Module AU – ‘Management Systems Auditing’
- continual improvement & standards
- audit process & communication skills
- roles, responsibilities and skills of an auditor
- ISO 19011 & ISO 17021 requirements
- process-based auditing and sampling.
Module TL – ‘Leading Management Systems Audit Teams’
- certification process
- lead auditor skills, abilities and Code of Conduct
- legal/ethical aspects of auditing.
Day 2, 3 & 4
Module QM, EM & OH-45001 – ‘Auditing Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems’
- initial Environmental Review and Risk Assessment
- ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 in detail
- new ISO 45001 in detail
- new High-Level Structure (Annex SL)
- workplace safety
- initial Safety Review & risk assessment
- ISO 45001:2018 transition requirements.
- mock external audit to develop practical auditing skills
- course summary
- written examination.