Learn How to Manage and Maintain a System
Maintaining a management system requires involvement of employees from all levels of the organisation. This means that a large portion of employees need to have an understanding of management systems and the Standard they are certified to; usually ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental) and/or ISO 45001 (OHS).
Many businesses find that educating staff on the benefits of systems (and also the potential pitfalls) increases involvement and creates a supportive organisational culture towards ISO compliance. This ensures businesses get the most out of their management system and maximises the potential benefits.
Our Management System Maintenance Course is delivered in 1 day and provides an understanding of managing and maintaining a management system to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001 certification. The course aims to teach the skills necessary to ensure simple maintenance of any management system.
Who Should Attend?
- Quality Managers
- Members of Quality Assurance teams
- Administration Staff
- Internal staff of Quality/Safety/Environmentally certified organisations
- Employees with management system maintenance responsibilities
- Auditor’s wanting to advance their career or extend on internal auditing skills
- Department Managers and Supervisors
The Course aims to provide the knowledge to confidently manage and maintain any management system. Topics covered include:
- Document control
- Records management
- Scheduling management system requirements
- Management review meetings
- Internal audits
- Equipment calibration
- External Provider assessment
- Training records and induction
- Nonconformance reporting & corrective action
- Customer feedback objectives & targets
- Analysis of data
- Legislative updates
- The auditing & certification process
- Audit findings
- Dealing with auditors.