What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is an international standard that provides guidance and tools for companies and organisations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved. A quality management system allows organisations to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations.
The Quality Management System Process
Learn about the international standard and what achieving ISO 9001 can do for your business
Our experienced, committed and dedicated team tailors a program to suit your individual needs
Third party assessment to gain certification for your Quality Management System
JLB is available to maintain your system to ensure compliance and continual improvement
Management System Documentation
Why implement a Quality Management System?
- Document the way you want your business run
- Through certification, demonstrate to your customers that you are able to reproduce the same service/product, time and time again, without variation
- Allow your staff to refer to set procedures when needed
- Provide a simple means to continuously improve
- Reduce (perhaps eradicate) rework and lost time with all staff doing the same function the same way
How we can help
- We make the implementation process more efficient and effective (achieving certification more quickly), promoting team involvement and cultural acceptance
- We identify your present system and ensure your business has addressed the basic business elements of ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- We write the manuals in your own terminology to reflect your business
- We train all employees/staff in your Quality Management System
- We train your Internal Audit Team and conduct the first audit
- We ensure a continuous improvement program operates with the minimum of fuss
- We prepare you for third party certification
Given modest management support, we guarantee certification
- We offer a fixed quote, up front, which will ensure costs do not blow out